You built this fantastic website with beautiful graphics, captivating video and amazing content. Now what? Perhaps, your website isn’t showing up in the search engines. Do you want to know what Google, Yahoo and Bing think of your site?
Try using Stimator for gathering this website data. Simply type in your URL, and it will tell you the monetary value of your website. This tool can be used for marketing, research, or SEO purposes. Stimator uses various performance measures and grades your website according to the following criteria:
- Page rank – this is calculated through the Google algorithm to rate the importance of web pages by considering more than 500 million variables and 2 billion terms. This algorithm determines where sites rank in the search engine by keyword
- Backlinks – when other websites links to your website
- Traffic volume – how many people visit your website
- Social bookmarking – assigning a keyword(s) to a piece of information to help describe the item when searching or browsing
- Directory inclusion – making your website available in web directories to get traffic
- Domain value – how unique and popular your website’s name is
Stimator also provides a rank for your website and shows how well your website fared on their valuation analysis for each category. If available, tag words related to your site are shown on the top right hand of the page. You can also write your opinions on the comments section at the bottom of the page.
This site can be used to evaluate the effectiveness of your website and the exposure it gets on the Internet. It shows which areas of the website are performing well and which areas need improvement. This not only encourages more traffic, but also establishes the website’s credibility to the online community.
To find out how valuable your website is, visit Stimator today.