The Brain Tattoo Branding approach
Brain Tattoo Branding is a collaborative process lead by Karen Post and a team of business experts. Together they work with client personnel to produce results aligned with the business’ objectives. This rich mix of talent inks new thinking, cleans up outdated practices and evolves an organization’s branding assets and touch points to advance their success. Branding programs often address diverse audiences from stakeholders like employees to investors to customers and community influencers.
Our work follows these guiding principles:
Branding is not a single graphic icon or tagline. It is the sum of everything an entity does: how it behaves, how it thinks, how it treats the marketplace, and how it delivers value to the buyer. Great branding is about living a clear purpose, connecting with relevance, being distinct, having a human-like personality, and delivering on a promise.
We push the limits of possibilities and empower new thinking.
We believe sustainable, super brands happen when leaders demonstrate courage, move from their comfort zone, invest in long-term strategies and commit resources to an execution plan with of critical frequency and duration.
If you are looking for fresh branding insight, thought leadership and methods to add sustainability business value… We should talk.
- Buyer insight research
- Touch point audits and enhancement
- Environment developments
- Way finding
- Online user experiences
- Merchandising and displays
- Special events
- Buyer insight research
- Brand audits and strategic brand development
- Name, tagline and brand language development
- Identity programs and protection systems
- Rebranding programs and creative services
- Internal branding initiatives (manuals, training, communication)
- Marketing/communications plan development
- Facilitation of internal marketing planning meetings
- Social media management and training (blogging and microblogging, brand
- monitoring and creating internal protocols)
- Web site development
- Online marketing
- Direct marketing
- Tradeshow marketing
- Digital presentations
- Brand launches
- Keynotes, training, speaking and brand planning facilitation
- Public affairs, media relations, crisis PR, media training
Our team has worked on many controversial and high stake projects both in corporate communications and in litigation support. We have trained CEOs and top leadership after a crisis situation, during high profile investigations, congressional hearings and when public opinion concerning their organization was at an all time low.