It’s time for a big celebration!
We live in America, land of the FREE and entrepreneurship is alive and rocking! When there is a will, there is way! And YES, Oddpodz is back on track.
Whew. But, what a ride.
I wish we made one dollar for every challenging day this past year. But the good news is that like many startups, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.
We are excited about our new site and hope you find it easier to navigate and even more valuable. Your feedback is always welcome.
The team that weathered the storm.
Without the hard work and dedication of Kristen Friend, Bryan Parnell, Cindy Honickman, Barry Wallace, Keith Burtis, Jack Omlor, Dawn Pittaro and Jennifer Schneberger, the new site would not have happened. Thank you very much!
Now here’s the skinny.
In 2008 alone, 627,200 new companies opened their doors.
- Our focus is help creative-minded, first-time entrepreneurs, small businesses and professionals with how-to blogs, expert coaches and learning tools.
- The new site hosts three topic-focused blogs addressing:
- Every week, we will send out a round up e-zine with the most recent blog posts.
- We offer coaching from business authorities in finance, marketing, human resources and operations.
- Our growing e-store is packed with learning tools, books and products including quick reads, Ta-Do lists and more.
- Oddpodz is built by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. Our content comes from a team of seasoned entrepreneurs and bloggers with diverse business backgrounds. We are looking for more expert guest bloggers. If you are interested in contributing, shoot us an email.
More coming soon.
Our relaunch is simple and straight forward. We have an abundance of thoughtful content and a store with low-cost, high value tools. We’ll be adding social media functionality in the near future and will be expanding our learning store with even more products and services.
Thank you for your patience and continued support. Please help us spread the word and tweet this post.