I’m ready to have some fun and get lots done!
(This blog was formerly Oddpodz as of August 15th it’s Karen Post’s Blog)
Wow, I can’t believe I’ve been away so long. Time whizzes by when you are writing a 300 page book on how brands gone bad return to glory, speaking on branding around the world, working with some very exciting brands and organizations, creating a new restaurant branding product and re doing your website.
I’ve learned so much in the past few months and can’t wait to share everything with you. Let me know what you think of the new site and blog look too. Does the navigation work for you? Is there some marketing, branding or entrepreneurial topic you’d like me to cover? If so, comments are welcome or follow me on twitter @brandingdiva and DM me.
I know, my elephant image in India is not the expected back in the saddle pic and there is a reason for that. I’m challenging you to surprise your customers, friends and colleagues with a little more unexpected and with a worldly perspective. This strategy will help you stand out from the herd of “boring” beings.
In the next week or so I’m going to cover:
1) “So you want to write a book” 5 lessons any aspiring author should know.
2) How to get a Website/Blog Facelift without anesthesia or pain.
3) A new book you’ve got to read, Get Rich CLICK!
4) Saturday Salute, a weekly blurb about a hero I had the pleasure to encounter.
5) Brand Bump or Bomb of the week—an unfortunate stumble that we can all learn from.
6) The mystery topic that I’ve not even thought of yet 😉
So let’s get this new blog back on the road.