Like I mentioned the other day, I have aged a bit since jumping into the world of being an entrepreneur. In fact, almost thirty years have whipped by me. Many things remain the same, but some things have changed. My entrepreneurial traits that remain:
- I’m still very fearless in business.
- I still fear a few things like: being struck by lightning, being hit by a flying baseball, hockey puck or golf ball and I still hope I never meet a snake.
- I still have a strong sense of humor, love comedy and gravitate toward people who make me laugh.
- I still believe personal responsibility is a big deal. And when people don’t take responsibility for their actions and blame others for their fate, that’s not a laughing matter, it’s a character flaw.
- I still love my work, in fact so much that most of the time it doesn’t feel like work, but extremely satisfying play.